selected photographers will receive one or more of the following:
1. 5 selected photographers will receive $750
3. 2-4 selected artists will be featured as part of an ArtBridge exhibition in 2017 in New York City. ArtBridge transforms dilapidated outdoor spaces—especially construction sites—into large-scale temporary art galleries. Selected artists will be included in a group or solo exhibition at a prominent outdoor location in NYC in 2017. Artists’ works will be reproduced at a minimum height of 4’ tall, and will be exhibited for at least 5 months. Selected artists will also receive a stipend ($400-$1000) that is project-budget-dependent, but in line with W.A.G.E. standards (ArtBridge is W.A.G.E.-certified).
4. Exhibition at Head On Photo Festival in Sydney, Australia (3 photographers selected by Moshe Rosenzveig, Founder and Director of the Head On Photo Festival)
5. 3 selected photographers will receive a SOLAS bag which offers safe compartments for laptops, lenses, phones, sunglasses, and more. It can be worn as a tote bag or converted into a backpack or shoulder bag.
6. 3 selected photographers will receive access to 8000 emails of photo editors and book publishers and one hour of consultation from Agency Access.
7. 2-4 photographers will be selected to be represented and promoted on nineteensixtyeight for 6 months, with the possibility of extending
8. 2-3 winners will be promoted via Susan Spiritus Gallery's social media and should there be one (or two) submissions that are extraordinary, they will be added to the gallery’s website and ‘stable’ of artists.
9. Announcement of all winners will be posted on Feature Shoot and through our social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter)